Boom Fitness provides a remarkably simple, general strength and conditioning program that will transform the way you think about health and fitness. No matter what your fitness goals are from losing weight, becoming healthier, or improving your performance in a sport, Boom Fitness can get you there! Getting Started at Boom is simple. All you need to do is show up with the desire to improve. Our instructors will create workouts for you based on your ability and needs. Our community at Boom Fitness is diverse; it includes members of our military special forces, full-time moms, doctors, lawyers, police officers, fire fighters, business executives, elite athletes, and retired grandparents. Regardless of how you earn an income or your current fitness level, you will benefit from the coaching at Boom Fitness.
- Group Fitness Classes: Functional training – Monday through Friday – 6:00AM – 3:45PM – 5:15PM (Hour long classes)
- Boom Lite: Cardio and fundamentals class – Monday – Wednesday – Friday – 9AM and 6:15PM (Hour minute class)
- Women’s Only: Group classes just for women – Monday – Wednesday – Friday – 8:00AM (Hour long class)
- Master’s Class: Age 40+ modified classes – Monday – Wednesday – Friday – 9:00AM (45 minute class)
- Yoga Tune-Up: Mobility Class – Thursdays at 6:15PM
- Olympic Lifting: Tuesdays at 6:15PM
- Click Here for the Full Schedule
Signup for a FREE introduction below. If you need a different time or have questions call 641-919-5204 to get started.
Boom Fitness is for you if you:
- Want to be healthy and capable
- Would like to get in shape but don’t know how to design a fitness program
- Need personal attention in a supportive structured environment
- Have lost interest in your gym routine or get bored with your workouts
- Think you don’t have time to exercise
- Are no longer seeing results with your current training regimen.
We promise to offer a professional environment and a knowledgeable staff dedicated to helping you reach your fitness goals. We promise to always challenge you so that you never get bored and to create a community that will inspire and motivate you.
Learn More about What We Do here: http://www.boom641.com/what-we-do Please contact us with any questions you have about our classes.